Pink Orchid Soap with Rose clay
Rose Clay, also known as Pink Kaolin, is the mildest of all facial clays. It has gentle oil-absorbing properties, making this soap suitable for both dry and oil skin types. It gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin while improving the circulation for a healthier glow.
A sensual medley of delicate orchid blossoms wrapped in soft, comforting amber to create a beautiful summer bouquet.
Top Notes: Macintosh Apple, Pineapple, Star Fruit, Coconut
Middle Notes: Pink Orchid, Gardenia, Bamboo Leaves
Base Notes: Sensual Amber, Whipped Vanilla, Patchouli
Weight: 130 gm
Ingredients: Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Oryza sativa (Rice Germ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rose clay, Titanium dioxide, Mica, Activated Charcoal, Titanium Dioxide, Phthalate-free fragrance oil, Sodium Lactate
*turn (fat/oil) into soap by reaction with an alkali
- The price mentioned is cost of one bar of soap.
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from USA.
- All our micas are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today’s soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn’t get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap – Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Best Before: Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.
There are no reviews yet.