Pink Clay soap with coconut milk
French Pink Clay soap with coconut milk is a nourishing soap that is especially gentle on the skin. It is made with very mild cosmetic French Pink clay that gives it its pastel shade. Other skin-loving ingredients include raw unrefined shea butter, olive and sweet almond oil.
Blend of Juniper berries essential oils, Geranium essential oil & Bergamot oil.
Benefits of French Pink Clay:
- Pink clay is a form of clay called Kaolin and it takes on its pink hue depending on the percentage of iron oxide.
- This soap is ideal for people with normal, dry and mature skin types.
- The clay helps improve skin’s elasticity and provides cleanse and overall refreshed appearance.
- It is also known for drawing out impurities, rejuvenating and purifying without removing skin’s natural oils which keeps skin feel balanced and comfortable.
Benefits of Coconut milk:
- Coconut milk is full of vitamins E, B1, B3, B5, and B6, along with potassium and folate.
- Coconut Milk contains high levels of Vitamin C and Copper, which help reduce wrinkles and improve skin elasticity.
- Coconut Milk is high in fatty acids and has the ability to moisturize the skin without clogging pores.
- The lauric acid of coconut milk also gives the bar a luxurious and fluffy lather.
Weight: Approx. 130 gm
Ingredients: Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Extract (Coconut milk), Pelargonium graveolens Flower (Geranium) Oil, Juniperus communis Fruit (Juniper berry) Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Montmorillonite and Illite (French pink clay), Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate
*turn (fat/oil) into soap by reaction with an alkali
**** Unrefined organic
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today’s soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn’t get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap – Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Best Before: Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.