Incy Wincy Spider donut Soap
Fragrance Description: A delightful black cherry aroma that is not too sickening sweet.
These doughnut soaps are:
- Sugar free ✅
- Calorie free ✅
- Refined flour free ✅
- Baking soda free ✅
P.S. Everything is made from cold-process soap. So try not to take a bite. 😉
Benefits of Mango Butter:
- Mango Butter has a remarkable texture that is light and non-greasy but also creamy and highly moisturizing.
- Mango Butter is non-comedogenic. That means that it won’t clog pores or aggravate acne-prone skin.
- The main chemical constituents of Mango Butter are: Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. Its high vitamin content protects skin against harsh environmental stressors and damage caused by overexposure to harmful UV radiation.
- This makes Mango Butter a great choice for moisturizing almost any skin type. Dry skin will love the highly-moisturizing emollience of this butter on the other hand it contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants that make it a wonderful choice for mature skin as well.
- By restoring and maintaining moisture levels and by boosting cell regeneration, Mango Butter leaves skin looking plump, thereby promoting a rejuvenated, revitalized appearance.
Ingredients: Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Phthalate-free fragrance oil, Skin safe micas, Kaolin clay, Sodium lactate Premium shea butter soap base for embeds
- The price mentioned is cost of one bar of soap.
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from USA.
- All our micas are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today’s soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn’t get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap – Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Best Before: Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.